ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Each talk is 15 minutes long. It is recommended to use 13 minutes to present and 2 minutes for effective discussion.
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session commences on the day of the conference.
- The equipment available will be PC / Laptop with Microsoft Windows O/S and LCD Projector
- The recommended software to be used is PowerPoint / pdf and please copy your ppt / pdf for presentation in the laptop provided in the hall well before the session starts.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Poster Presentations will be in the scheduled time of the conference which will be communicated to you well before the conference days.
- Please prepare your poster according to the format of the conference. The templates will be mailed to you after acceptance.
- All posters should be of A0 size (33.1 inches (84.1 cm) width x 46.8 inches (118.9 cm) height) and it is the responsibility of the authors to bring the printed version of the same for presentation
- All posters need to be displayed till the end of the conference.
- Place for poster display will be allocated by the conference organizers
Technically Co-Sponsored by